Yancey Truck Centers offers Total Vehicle Support through our four shops in south Georgia. Each has the inventory, tooling and trained personnel to provide qualified support for your total vehicle support needs.
As you review our site, think about how our capabilities can be used to increase your uptime, streamline your operations and improve your maintenance operations. We want to be your preferred, professional source for help in vehicle maintenance and are committed to doing those things that are necessary to help you operate more efficiently and profitably.
Yancey Truck Centers provides Total Business Support, not only for your engines, but also for all your chassis, suspension, brake and electrical needs. We can provide complete solutions to your total vehicle service needs . . . when and where you need it.
Yancey Truck Centers is one of just a few dealers across the United States with a VIS Tech Machine which will do a DOT Certified Test of the brake system from front axle to rear axle. It will also do a complete chassis diagnostic from front bumper to the rear of the frame. A truck alignment machine is also available as well as rental trucks.
Backed by International, Yancey Truck Centers' pros can tailor a program to meet your individual parts or service needs from the front bumper to the rear tail light.
• Body and Collision Repair Shop
• Performance PM®
• Surplus Parts Recovery
• Customer Overhaul Protection
• Emergency Breakdown Services (EBS)
• Service Information
• 48 service bays between all 4 of our locations
• 36 experienced Service Technicians
• Service provided for all makes and models
• ASE Certified Technicians
• 24-hour wrecker service
• Limited Mobile Maintenance Available
• Electronic Engine Diagonstic Center
• Quick Lube
• Rapid Brake
• Quick Check
• HVAC Service
• DOT Inspections
• Many used truck and engine warranties honored
• Preventative Maintenance Contracts
• 100% Parts and labor warranty for 1 year on International supplied parts